- Head Coach & Sporting Director: Eric Rudland
- Home Matches Played at Pioneer High School's Hollway Field
- Competing in the National Premier Soccer League's Midwest Region (Great Lakes conference)
- First player drafted by MLS Club: Lars Eckenrode, Defender (Selected by Toronto FC // Jan 2017)
- Finished second in 2015 USASA Region II Amateur Cup
AFC Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County's only semi-pro soccer team, was founded in 2014 by local soccer fanatic, Jamey Amrine, with the goal of creating a community based club that would promote the game on a larger scale.
After partnering with 8 local entrepreneurs and community members in early 2015 to form the AFC Ann Arbor Board of Directors, the club competed in the Great Lakes Premier League (now Premier League of America) during its inaugural campaign.
After a successful first year, the club made two major moves in the off-season hiring Head Coach & Sporting Director, Eric Rudland, as well as joining the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL).
In the club's inaugural NPSL season, they finished second in the Great Lakes west conference, and were one of sixteen teams (out of 90 + teams) to secure a playoff berth.
The club’s third season kicks off in May as The Mighty Oak look to continue their winning ways in 2017. Youth, General and Premium Memberships for Season Tree can be purchased here.